Friday, October 16, 2009

Change of Pace

October is almost over, can you believe it? There hasn't been a lot going on around here blog worthy at least. We are still in the process of the short sale. We don't know when we'll hear anything from the bank regarding that, but we hope it will be soon. We have decided to start looking for a rental house that we can move into for awhile so we can save up some money for a down payment for when we can buy in the future. Hopefully, that will be in another year. It's a bump in the road, but we have to make the most of it. I'm trying to look at it is an adventure. I was pretty bummed at first, but what can you do? As long as I have my husband and dogs, wherever we are, it will be our home. We'll just have to make it work.

We found this house in the Park Hill area on South Q Street. It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bath with a den, hardwood floors, fenced yard for $675 month

We made an appointment to go and look at it on Monday. I can't wait to see what it looks like on the inside. The man I talked to said they are going in and completely updating the place...

We plan to drive around this weekend and look for some other rentals to look at. To be honest, there really aren't a lot out there right now. It's sucks to have to take a step backwards from owning my home to renting and paying someones mortgage payment for them, but hopefully I can find a nice house at least! Wish Us Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment