Saturday, October 3, 2009

Pictures

Yeah for October! 3 days in and I'm completely loving the weather. I'm still trying to figure out my new Blackberry, so I haven't been able to upload any pictures. But, I think I've got it figured out. It took me forever to figure out to take them! I thought I would retake a few pictures that I already posted so you could see the detail better.

This pictures shows the paint color in the bathroom much better. I found the paint can and the color is Rejuvenate by Behr.

We had some left over tile from the kitchen, so we decided to update the tile in the master bath. We had to. The tile the previous owners picked out was a green swirl (I swear) and it was horrible. I don't know how we managed to live with it for 3 years!

Another shot of the cabinets! Yippee!!! I'll try to get a full frontal (hee hee) of them tomorrow!!

Kitchen floor...

Here is the guest bathroom floor...

and the guest bathroom vanity and new mirrors


We actually got an offer on Monday. We have come to agreements with the buyers, now all I have to do is get some crap worked out with my mortgage lender and we'll be set! It has been one long and stressful week. I haven't been able to get a straight answer out of anyone at the mortgage company and it's driving me crazy. I STILL don't know what my actual payoff is. So, I am crossing my fingers that it is what I was "quoted" on the phone 3 weeks ago before I listed the house. If it isn't, then we are completely screwed. We don't have any extra money to bring to the table to make up the difference. I'll keep you updated as soon as I find out anything. Not knowing what's going on is killing me. We can't celebrate "selling" the house yet or celebrate being able to move into the new house until we here from Chase on our payoff.

My Hubs is out with some friends tonight, so I am going to go and enjoy what little alone time I have left.

No comments:

Post a Comment