Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Slacker...

I know! I know! I'm such a slacker lately when it comes to this blog. I just haven't been motivated to do anything lately. I'm so frustrated about this house mess that I don't really have time to worry about anything else.

We are still in the process of looking for a new place to live. Our house is still in "escrow", but who knows what's going on what that. My Realtor is supposed to call my mortgage company today to try and get some answers. Apparently, the buyers are getting a bit antsy. Hell, I would too! They have $8,000 on the line! I honestly wouldn't blame them one bit if they decided to back out of this deal. I would have a long time ago.

As for the rental world, there is nothing and I mean NOTHING available right now. We are waiting on a call back from one, but they are taking their time about doing it! Oh well, we'll find something, eventually... I hope...


No comments:

Post a Comment