Saturday, October 31, 2009

Finally



Yeah, we found a house! We are moving back to Fort Smith in two weeks and I am completely excited! It's in Park Hill, 2 bedroom, 1 bath, hardwood floors, awesome backyard with a deck and 1 car garage. I can't wait to get over there and start decorating.

On another note, it's HALLOWEEN! It is crazy in our neighborhood on Halloween! I mean there are literally a million people roaming the streets right now. I wish I was able to take a picture to show you that I am not exaggerating. Halloween is by far my favorite holiday and I'm sad that I wasn't in the mood to decorate this year. This whole house mess has really put a damper on my spirits, so to speak! I love decorating for the holidays, especially Halloween, but this year I just wasn't in the mood I guess. At least we'll be back in Fort Smith for Thanksgiving and Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment