Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rut

I'm in a rut and I want to apologize. Ever since I got the bad news on the house, I haven't really cared about much else. My whole life has been consumed by this. I was notified by my Realtor that the buyers want to go ahead with the short sale... Which means that if I can't convince the FHA people to still give me a loan (which I am working on), I am screwed. I am suppose to get an answer from them by this coming Tuesday. I have a feeling it will feel like forever until then, but there isn't anything else I can do. I just have to be patient, cross my fingers and hope that everything works out. You see, once you are involved with a short sale FHA will not give you another loan until 3 years have past... But technically, this isn't my fault. Maybe they will have mercy on me.

Okay, enough about that. I have been eyeing those arc floor lamps that are showing up everywhere. Maybe you've seen them...

This bauhaus arc floor lamp is from cb2.com and is way out of my price range at $199

How about this bad boy from Marc Sadler called the Twiggy lamp...

Action Shots!







Me likey! I would love to find one reasonably priced somewhere and snatch it up! Hopefully, I will have a new crib to put it in... It wouldn't look very good under the bridge... Ha, that was a joke...

No comments:

Post a Comment