Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Awesome Estate Sale Table

A few weeks ago my boss informed me that her family was having an Estate Sale for her grandparents. So, we decided to head over there the day before the sale started during lunch to check out what they had. I was actually looking for a couple of bed side tables, but I found this table instead.

It had been sitting in the house for many years not being used. I paid a whole $5.00 for it and brought it home with me. I cleaned it up, sanded the top and bought some black Rust-Oleum spray paint and gave it a much needed make over and now it lives right next to my recliner...


I LOVE the new look! Much better, don't you think? I also came home with a shelf for the wall that I only paid $5.00 for as well, but I don't plan on doing anything with that until we move. So, once we get in the new place, I'll post some updated pics then. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment