Sunday, September 13, 2009

Watch yo mouth...


So, I'm starting off this post with this warning: My blog may not be suitable for your children to read or if you are offended by cuss words. Yes, I am human and I DO cuss. I'm a grown-up, that's what we do :) This is your last chance to turn back....

We finally have someone out today to fix the gigantic hole in the ceiling... Remember this? How could you forget, right?

One less thing to do around here. I finished painting the master bathroom, trim and all! We bought a new towel bar and toilet paper holder for it! Looks pretty good. I'll post pictures of all this stuff later. I'm sneaking in a break right now while the Hubs ran to Yeagers for more drywall...
Unfortunately, it has been raining ALL weekend so we haven't had a chance to get the cabinets done. That was our MAIN goal this weekend. Oh well, they've been like that for 2 years now, what's one more week? Got the kitchen flooring done plus we started on the guest bath floor. OH YEAH, we also found out (after we bought $50.00 worth of outdoor carpet from Home Depot) that the morons who lived here before us put cement boards over a perfectly good deck. So, we ripped up the cement board yesterday, so we don't need ALL of the outdoor carpet we bought. We are still going to use it under the covered part of the patio and maybe the stairs. It is going to look awesome! And we found the ant problem around here. There were literally millions of ants when we ripped up the cement board. I tried taking pictures, but you can't tell what they are! We bought tons of ant spray yesterday and took care of that problem! Ants are so annoying, I can't stand them. Good riddance to bad rubbish....
I'll post more later if I'm not too tired. I can't wait to get this crap done once and for all!

3 comments:

  1. Good Job, I didn't see any bad words! lol. I hope your Park Hill house is still available and you sell your Greenwood House this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the good job and on the dearth of cursing. I mean, WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right, Right... I was given some "static" about the cussing. I figured since I'm a grown woman I should be able to drop some cuss words every now and then, don't ya think?

    ReplyDelete