Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Cottage Chic

My friend Morgan passed along to me a link to a pretty cool website you should check out. www.cottagechicstore.com - Neat store site to look at and get some ideas from. Just Looky, No Buy... Too Expensive!


I LOVE that door! It totally reminds me of Mr. Ed! That would be awesome to have some country home with that door. Can you imagine Mr. Ed poking his head through and talking to you! Hee Hee


This looks so peaceful to me. I love windows in kitchens, especially windows like this. I wouldn't mind washing the dishes if I got to look at something like that everyday! Would you??


Aaaah, the pedestal sink... I'm so glad the new house has one in the bathroom. I think they are so cute, I've just always wanted one...

If you have time be sure to check out the website, www.cottagechicstore.com and a BIG thank you to Ms. Morgan for sending me the link. If you have any websites you are partial to, send them my way! I'm always open for suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment