Monday, September 14, 2009

HALLOWEEN


I know I'm a little premature, but I just get so excited over Halloween. Really it's the stores fault. They are already getting Halloween candy out on the shelves... Halloween is absolutely my favorite holiday.
Halloween parties, candy, costumes, I get to wear wigs, carving pumpkins, trick or treating, haunted houses, ghost stores... I could go on and on about Halloween.

Yes, I still dress up. My friend Summer has a party every year and she requires you to come in costume. Last year the hubs and I dressed up as Mario & Luigi. We've been toying around with some ideas for this year. I can't wait.

I hope we are in the new house for the Holiday. I love to decorate! In Greenwood you get a million kids trick or treating. I run out of candy super fast, no matter how many bags I buy. It's seriously crazy in my neighborhood. You can go broke just trying to feed these people!

So start thinking about it now... What are YOU going to be for Halloween??

No comments:

Post a Comment