Tuesday, September 8, 2009

House Update

Have I mentioned how tired I am? Or have I mentioned that I have a ton of bruises on my legs and arms from all of the manual labor we've been doing? I look like I got in a gang fight or something. Geez. We have been working non-stop since Friday and we still have a ton of work to do. Our Realtor is coming over tomorrow to take pictures of the house so she can get it listed on the internet websites! I told her she better be creative with her camera!! HA!
I'm back at work today after my long weekend off and then I'm back to slaving at home once I leave here. I'm going to try and get some pictures posted real soon, I promise. The kitchen is looking so good, I can't wait to get it all finished! The new flooring we put in makes it look sooooo much better! and the new paint just brightens up the area, it's crazy. We are finishing the cabinets this week, I SWEAR! I would say 80% of them are already done, so hopefully it shouldn't take too much longer. We are going to Lowe's tonight to check out flooring for the guest bathroom and outdoor carpet for the deck. Man this crap adds of fast! I have spent more money in the last few days than I have in a really long time. But, I just keep telling myself that you have to spend money to make money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment