Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Ants In My Pants

I just heard this morning from my Realtor that the sellers have agreed to our demands! HA! No, seriously, they have agreed to fix the repairs that we requested. Whoo, that is a relief. Now for the fun part! I meet with my mortgage lady again for the 2nd time this week and to be honest, I'm a bit nervous. It's down to the wire! I just keep thinking "What if she CAN'T get me approved for this loan" She assured me the last time that she can, but there is still that what if feeling in my gut that won't go away! Our new house, the sellers new house and so on is all coming down to me getting approved. Damn, that is a lot of pressure to put on one person. I am trying to stay positive about everything, but I'm just so anxious it's about to kill me! I have an appointment for Friday, but my Realtor is pushing to get me in sooner so we can ALL know! I just can't wait to relax and have all this behind me. I don't think there is anything more stressful than buying a house. Keep your fingers crossed for me (again), I'll need all the help I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment