Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Welcome Autumn...

For those of you who don't know, yesterday was the 1st official day of Autumn... Yeah!!
I love this time of year when the weather starts getting cooler. I wish it would stay like this all the time. I love wearing scarves, jackets, sweaters and my all time favorite hooded sweatshirts! Usually during Fall & Winter you will find me at home in one of those. I'm sure my Hubs finds that attractive! HA!

I've been thinking of making myself a Fall wreath for the front door. My Mom and I used to make wreaths all the time. It's super easy! I have one we made one year for Christmas and another for Halloween. You can get the wreath anywhere and just find the items you want at Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby & Michael's.






On a positive note, we have another showing tomorrow afternoon. I'm not even excited about it! That's sad...

1 comment:

  1. Keep saying to your self "Our House Will Sale", "Our House WIll Sale", and it will.

    ReplyDelete