Friday, September 11, 2009

The List....

I'm ready to be finished with my last work day of the week. Not only are the phones here about to drive me bananas, I have tons of work to get done this weekend. Here is my plan:

Finish flooring in both bathrooms
Hang window treatments in guest bathroom
Lay down the outside carpet on the deck
Finish painting master bathroom (already have about 90% finished)
Hang mirror in master bathroom
FINISH CABINETS!!!!!
Finish kitchen floor
Finish painting the garage floor
Fix bedroom door frame
Finish getting the brushed nickle light switch covers
GO TO THE DUMP ON SATURDAY!

Not a lot left, just minor things that we've been putting off. We have to get this done over the weekend because the 1st couple that looked at our house want to come back on Monday to see it all finished! My Realtor said they seem really interested. I'm crossing my fingers that they come back!!! Please come back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment