Saturday, September 26, 2009

Lovin' Fall...

I am loving this weather! It is awesome. I plan on getting out in the yard later to do some mowing, etc. Gotta keep it looking good!

I got a Blackberry yesterday (FINALLY) and it has a much better camera than my previous phone. I think I might retake some pictures of the house to post so you can actually see it. We have had constant lookers come through the house, but no buyers yet. There is a couple that have looked at it twice (they brought their parents last night) and my Realtor has been calling me all day with questions that they have. Hopefully, they might be the new owners of this house! I have my fingers crossed, but I'm not getting my hopes up. AND there is someone else coming tomorrow to look. I will tell you, it's much more of a pain in the butt than I originally thought it would be showing the house. We have to load all 3 dogs up in the car (yes, there is dog hair everywhere) and either go to the park or drive around for an hour. It starts to take a toll on you, but you gotta do what you gotta do, right?

We are SO close to being done with all the updates around here. Brent has been working a lot of overtime at work, so we haven't had time to get that much done. We just work on a little bit each day when he gets home. I think I might pee my pants when the kitchen cabinets are all finished. I have actually hung up two cabinet doors all by myself. I'm pretty proud of my carpentry skills...

I'll try to get on later tonight or tomorrow and post some pics. I have a table that I bought at an Estate Sale for $5.00 that I am dying to show you. Of course I gave it a "facelift". It looks so good!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! Now get off the computer and go do something!

No comments:

Post a Comment