Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More Updates

I thought I would post some more house update pictures. Yes, we are still updating and no, I don't feel like we'll ever be done. We are getting closer to being finished, but not close enough. I've been told by the Hubs that the flooring will be done by this weekend. I've also found out thanks to our Channel 5 news that there is a chance of rain every single day this week. So much for getting the deck and cabinets finished! I'm about to pull my hair out!!!



The gigantic hole in my ceiling is ALMOST finished. We have had someone working on it for 3 days now. I'm hoping one more day will do it! Looks much better, eh?



Saturday among all the chaos, we found time to make a trip to one of my favorite places, the dump. I mean where else can you take all of your crap and just dump on someone else to take care of for you? We took a boat load of stuff that we got out of our garage and it looks so much better.


Picture of our guest bathroom. We have most of the flooring done.


Looks much better, don't ya think?

Okay, enough pictures for now. I'll keep ya posted on the rest later on. I've got a Gossip Girl episode to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment