Thursday, September 3, 2009

Bumps In The Road...

Well of course I can't do anything too easily... I am having some major problems with the FHA people and they are not wanting to give me another FHA loan. To make a LONG story short, we are having to actually put our house up for sell to be able to get another FHA loan. Bankruptcy does make it easier for you to get out of your loan, BUT you must NOT piss off the FHA people. We are still under contract with the sellers on the new house with a contingency of us selling our house. Of course they can sell to anyone that comes along in the mean time. Shit. What a mess! So, we are over hauling the house this weekend. We went and bought paint, flooring, etc. last night. OH YEAH! I have a major post I will post on here later tonight, so check back! I promise, it will be worth the wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment