Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cute Park Hill Cottage!



I would love to buy my next home in either the Park Hill or Hillcrest Area. I just love all of those older homes (well most of them anyway). But, until that time, I will just have to stalk the neighborhoods and post houses I like on this blog. Unfortunately, most of the homes in those areas are older so there don't have as many bedrooms/ baths as most newer houses do, unless they have been completely remodeled and then I'm sure they would be out of my price range! Figures.

I came across this one and I think it has so much potential! I just want to buy it and spend a ton of money remodeling and redecorating it (of course this is all in my mind) - I promise I am sane...

3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, 1250 Sq.ft.
On South W Street in Park Hill, Built in 1945 - Only $95,000

No comments:

Post a Comment