Friday, May 22, 2009

Anyone Out There??

So, I'm wondering if anyone actually reads this! Anyone Out There? It sure is hard to get one of these things going. I kind of feel like I'm entertaining myself sometimes. Oh well...

I came across these two fabulous kitchens yesterday on the internet, www.countryliving.com. I would love to have something like this some day! My kitchen is so small it's pathetic. It's one of those kitchen/dining areas. Not a lot of space to do anything. We just try to make the best of it considering neither one of us does much cooking!



This kitchen looks so clean and fresh to me! Makes me want to put on an apron and bake a cake! I love the cabinets and the flooring is too cool.


This kitchen is so full of everything wonderful! Look at that sink! I wouldn't mind doing the dishes in something like that. Just a touch of green and red throughout. Not real sure how I feel about the shelf over the sink (the one at the very top). The cabinets rock though!

What do you think? Anyone? Anyone?

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you posted a link to your blog on Facebook! It reminded me to take a look at your new posts. Your excitement about redoing your house is helping to fuel mine for setting up our new home in Edmond! It was built in 1963 and has some original features, such as kitchen cabinetry, stovetop and oven, and wood floors. So, that's cool. It's also freaking tiny at 1011 sf. So, downsizing is the big challenge at the moment.

    Keep up the blogging! I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your tiled wooden tables among other things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. One more thing... I am totally bookmarking several of the blogs you have linked. If you know of any blogs or other sites about decorating small spaces in particular, I'd love to know about them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are enjoying the bloggy blog! We are meeting with a realtor on Friday to list our house for sell. We want to move back to Fort Smith. So stay tuned! You should take pictures of the new crib and email them to me!

    ReplyDelete