Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wake Me Up Before You Go Go

I think I might go and wake up the Hubs and see if I can drag him around town to look at Antique Stores and used furniture stores. He absolutely hates doing this, but those are sacrifices you have to make when you are married, right?
We are on the look for a new couch and chair. We don't want anything too matchy matchy. So, I was thinking of maybe getting a new couch that is in a neutral color and then maybe finding a chair/love seat in some different pattern. The hard part is, Brent and I do not have the same taste in anything, especially when it comes to decorating our house. If he could, he would have this house as bare as possible with all white walls, Eeek. He loves that I live in a hospital look. Not me, I want my house to feel lived in with personal touches. I like contemporary things, but I also like vintage things too. So, we'll see what we can find.

No comments:

Post a Comment