Saturday, May 30, 2009

Junk

So, my goal today was to get up early and go garage sale shopping aka Junkin! I even managed to talk Brent into coming with me! So, off we go... Every time I go garage sale shopping, it always reminds me of how much I hate it. We went to several garage sales and even one estate sale and this is what I got...


You are probably asking yourself, "why would she buy that horrible looking coffee cup with a gigantic chip in it", well I will tell you. I didn't intend to buy this cup, I was looking at a sale and my gigantic purse knocked it over and it broke, so therefor, I was obligated to pay for it! What a great find, don't ya think?

1 comment:

  1. I am seriously laughing out loud!! I was absolutely thinking "Now how is she going to make THAT look good?" Love it!

    ReplyDelete