Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello All!

Hello, my name is Amanda and basically the reason I started this blog is because I'm bored. I wanted to keep a blog about our home and the updates we are doing to it plus other stuff that's going on. We bought our house in September 2006. It is a pretty generic brick home in Greenwood, Arkansas. It was built in 1990 and is approximately 1500 sq.ft. It has 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths. Really, the only updates we are doing are cosmetic ones. When the house was built, they did everything as cheap as possible. So, we are just updating to fit our taste.
My plan is to post updates on here as well as pictures. I live here with my husband and 3 dogs. We have 2 Corgi's, Tucker and Coco and a Dachshund, Fred. My husband and I have been together for 11 years, but married for only 2. Unfortunately, because of the cost, we are having to do all of our updates a little at a time. Hopefully, one of these days this house will feel like our home!

2 comments:

  1. Firstly, holy crap! I can't believe you and Brent have been together 11 1/2 years. It seems like only yesterday that you two lovebirds met at Goody's in the mall.

    Secondly, I am looking forward to following your home renovations. Since we're moving soon, we'll likely be doing some, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, crazy huh? I'm so excited you are following my bloggy blog! I'm obsessed with fixing up my house and I'm completely obsessed with HGTV! Help!

    ReplyDelete