Friday, May 15, 2009

Rainy Days


So, since it is supposed to rain this weekend, my plan is to finish putting the primer on my cabinets and cabinet doors. I am in the process of painting them black. For those of you who remember, I tried this once before, but I never finished. I got step by step instructions this time and I want to do everything right. They will look so good once they are done and I can put new hardware on the doors. My ultimate goal is to get new tile flooring in the kitchen, new counter tops, new stainless steel appliances and a new sink and sink fixture.
I have a bad habit of starting a project, but not finishing it. So, this time will be different. So, my small goal for the weekend is to finish the primer and hopefully start painting within a week or two (depending on the cash flow). I will post some pictures later of the kitchen.
This picture is from the Lettered Cottage Blog and her kitchen is my inspiration. Her blog is where I got the information on painting my cabinets black. Her blog is awesome and you should check it out - http://theletteredcottage.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment