Thursday, May 21, 2009

Picture Me Rollin...




So, I was searching the web today and came across these fabulous rides. Now, I don't like motorcycles at all. I think they are loud and annoying, but if I did, I would totally rock this pink one!

I had a scooter when I was younger and boy did I have fun! I rode that thing all over town (of course my mother didn't know where all I went), but eventually it got taken away from me because I wrecked the thing pretty much on a daily basis and it was sold to another family. Now, rumor has it that Brent's grandpa has a 1979(?) Vespa hidden in the garage. I have yet to see it because this man's garage is so full, you can't get the door open! Seriously. Now, my plan is to eventually buy the Vespa and fix it up and make it all my own! Okay, I'll share it with the Hubs... or will I??

I have been trying to get Brent to buy me a cruiser bicycle for many years now. Of course, I want a pink one! And how cute is this one I found! I would get pink and Brent could get a black one and we'll ride around and look adorable! Okay, I'm sure that last part won't happen, but I still want one! Hint Hint

No comments:

Post a Comment