Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day Dreamin...

So, I am at work and I am suppose to be working... but it's slow. So instead I'm thinking of all the cool things I want to do to my house. My husband and I have this "what if" game we play. What if we won tons of money, what would we do with it! I know, lame right?
When we moved into our house, the previous owners left all of their "appliances", if that's what you want to call them. The dishwasher and oven are so old and ghetto looking, no wonder they left them behind. We have been making due with them to save on money, but as of yesterday, the oven is dead. I mean like d-e-a-d! I guess that means we'll have to buy a new one now! Our refrigerator is stainless steel, so I would like for our dishwasher and oven to be stainless as well, so they can all match. It would be even better if they were all the same brand, but I won't get too picky. I will post a picture of the oven and dishwasher later when I get home. They sure are a sight for sore eyes! HA! Until Then...

No comments:

Post a Comment