Thursday, June 18, 2009

Dump Day

So, today is Dump Day! I wish I didn't have to work so I could go to the dump. I actually love going. If you have never been, I highly recommend it. Brent is off work for the rest of the week, so he is doing this with the help of his Grandpa's truck.
Yesterday, we got a lot done with the cabinets and they are looking really good. Tonight, I believe we are going to Home Depot to look for new hardware. I'm kind of excited about that. We also managed to squeeze in some time to clean out the garage and I made a "dump pile" for Brent. I didn't realize all the crap that I have stored in the garage! That stuff really adds up after awhile.
The garage sale has been canceled and postponed for a couple of weeks, which is fine with me. I was nowhere near ready to have one. My main priority is getting the house together. The Realtor is coming by tomorrow and we still have a lot to do. I hope she has a good imagination! I made a huge list of all the things to get done. Maybe she'll appreciate that!

No comments:

Post a Comment