Friday, June 12, 2009

Gotta Get Movin'

I have TONS to do this weekend! I emailed a Realtor yesterday about putting the house on the market and I believe we are all going to meet next Friday to go over everything. See what happens when Brent puts an idea in my head? I go forward full speed. Anyway, there are a few things I would like to get done before she comes over and looks at the house. Now, the key word in that sentence is LIKE, I seriously doubt I will get half of it done, but we'll see.

1) Spruce up the curb appeal. I want to plant a few new flowers in the front. We have one of those mailboxes that has brick going all the way around it. Well, I think someone may have hit it with their car before we ever moved in and it's a bit loose, so I would like to fix that too.

2) Finish the cabinets!!! I would LOVE to get those done this weekend. How long has this been going on with the cabinets? FAR TOO LONG. That is my main priority this weekend! I might have to call in the cavalry for this one.

3) Finish switching out the light socket fixtures?? Not real sure what those are called, but I've been slowly replacing those plain white tacky ones with brushed nickle ones. Looks much more modern.

4) Clean up the backyard and get that pool hauled off to the dump. From what I hear, it's only $5.00 to take stuff to the dump on Saturday's! Yippee...

5) Pick up our new furniture. I'm so excited! It's FINALLY in. We are going to try and get Brent's brother to come out and clean the carpets too.

That's a pretty big list and there is much more to do besides that. I'm gonna have to pace myself. I don't want to spend a ton of money on "sprucing up" the place when we plan on moving! But, there are certain things that must get done. Wish Me Luck!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Girl, good luck with the move. We live in Park Hil and we LOVE it. You should have told me, there was a house behind me that sold in 24 hours, it was perfect. I'll keep my eye out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks For Looking For Me!!

    ReplyDelete