Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New List

I've made a decision regarding my Summer. I am currently taking a math class for Summer I and then I had planned on taking another math class for Summer II (each class is 5 weeks long, so you cram everything in). As of last night I decided to drop the math class I am currently taking and not take anything for Summer II. It's going too fast for me plus I have a crap load of stuff to get done with the house. I feel much better since I have made the decision, but still tired.
I thought I would make a list for the weekend of things I want to get done around the house. Not that I will get it all done, but it makes me feel better knowing that there is a list somewhere. Not to mention my friend Summer and I are planning a garage sale this weekend. Not enough time in the day to get it all done!

1) FINISH CABINETS!!!!
2) Paint bathroom, kitchen, laundry room and crazy guest bedroom. (Seriously, the people that lived there before us painted their sons room bright blue and orange, Eeek)
3) Plant flowers
4) Look for new lighting fixture for kitchen
5) Hang up bathroom mirrors

If you don't have plans for the weekend, come on over! You know where I'll be!

No comments:

Post a Comment