Sunday, June 7, 2009

Garage Sale - Part II

My husband woke me up Saturday morning wanting to go garage sale shopping again. The last time I went, I decided to never go again since I never find anything, but I gave in. I mean shopping is shopping, right? They were have a sale at this nice storage building place and all the tenants were participating. It was rad! There were like a million garage sales all in one place! I found a really cool vase to put in the living room that I think will match well with the new couch and chair, but not too matchy matchy. But, I can't take a picture since my camera is broken. I think I will take one with my camera phone after we get back from dinner cause it's too cute not to post AND the best part I only paid $10.00 for it. She had it marked $12.00, but I used my excellent bargaining skills and got it for $10.00. I'm still not impressed with garage sales though. My goal is to find out the secret to getting the really good stuff. Fill me in on all the garage sale secrets people!
PS- My big ol' purse didn't knock over anything this time, which is good news :)

No comments:

Post a Comment