Thursday, June 4, 2009

YAWN...

Wow, it has really been a hectic week for me. I started back to school on Monday and I am completely exhausted. I'm only taking one class, but it's every night (Mon - Thur) for 2 1/2 hours! Oh yeah, did I mention that it was Algebra? That much Math at one time is draining me! Then when I get home at 8pm, I have to do my homework, which takes me awhile, so I have just enough time to eat and then go to bed. I promise to write more this weekend! On a positive note, I did get my curtains in yesterday! I can't wait to put them up. I can't decide on if I want a black curtain rod or maybe a brushed nickle rod to match my light fixtures.... Decisions, Decisions! I still haven't received the call to come and pick up my furniture. I can't wait, I'm getting antsy! I still have a few days, but I thought maybe it would be in early. I don't know what I was thinking, nothing is EVER early. This weekend I want to clean my carpets so my new couch and chair have a clean place to live, at least for awhile. I haven't had the time to start cleaning my old couch, chair and ottoman, but I plan on doing that this weekend when I have more time. Hopefully, I will sell them fairly quick.
I will update more this weekend! Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment