Thursday, June 25, 2009

TGIF for me!

I'm taking a couple of vacation days at work, so technically today is my Friday! What do I plan to do on my days off? Paint of course. I have a lot of it to get done and I hope to get it finished over the weekend. I almost finished the laundry room last night. I just have to get a bit more paint to go over a few spots and then it will be done. I decided to paint the laundry room the same color as the living room, Banana Cream. It's a real light yellow and I think it's really pretty.
As for the dining room/kitchen, I've been thinking of maybe a blue/gray color. Since my living room opens up to the dining room/kitchen (just one big space) I need something that will blend well with the Banana Cream. I haven't looked at any paint colors yet, so who knows what I will come home with.
The master bathroom I'm thinking of a light green color. My bedroom is a real pretty tan color, so I think that will flow nicely together. Now I just have to go out and buy the paint and get it done.
I talked to the Realtor again yesterday and I'm getting even more excited about listing this sucker! I just want everything to work out and go as smoothly as possible.
I'm still without a camera, so I haven't been able to take pictures of my progress. Hopefully, I will be able to get another one very soon. It sucks not having one. I didn't realize how much I used it until I can't use it at all. And for the record the kitchen cabinets are STILL not done, but we are finishing them this weekend. We decided to put it off until we could get one of those paint sprayer things. I saw someone using one of those on HGTV and it went super fast and the paint was all even. Now I have to have one of those! HA

No comments:

Post a Comment