Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm Tired... Update...

So, I didn't get as much done over the weekend as I would have like to, but I did accomplish somethings. We finally got to go and pick up our furniture on Saturday and I must say that it looks awesome! We also hung my Wal-Mart clearance curtains that I ordered and of course they were not the right size... So, we went and bought some full price ones at the store that I like much better! Over all, it looks like a totally different living room. Ignore the vase by the chair. Eventually, I will put some fresh flowers in it. That way when people come to look at my house, they will think that I just happen to have fresh flowers in my house at all times!


This is of the new chair/recliner and the curtains.


New couch and TV armoire.



These are close ups of the chair and couch.


My kitchen/laundry room is a mess! It seriously looks like a tornado has went through them. I got up Saturday morning and decided to start cleaning out the laundry room so it will be ready to paint and I had to move the stuff some place... So, it all ended up in the kitchen. I have since put somethings in boxes to get it out of the way. I get tired just looking at the mess.

We did get started on the cabinets, but not finished like I had planned. Hopefully, they will be pretty much done by Friday. I still need to get new hardware and knobs and such. We didn't get to plant any flowers either since it rained Saturday and Sunday, but we did get out to look at them and see what kinds we liked. Still not sure what to get.


And as I promised, here is the really cute vase I found at the garage sale for $10.00.I think it's totally worth the money and it looks really cool!

My goal is to have the house listed by early July. What do you think? Think it's possible? I sure hope so! We meet with Ashley at King Realty on Friday to go over everything! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it... For real! I'm about to drive my husband crazy cause it's all I talk about! If you know me then you know how overly excited I get about things. Sorry for long post, but I wanted to fill you guys in on everything that's going on at the Grist Household. I'll post more pictures as we get stuff done! It's bed time, nighty night.

No comments:

Post a Comment