Thursday, July 9, 2009

ANOTHER New Prospect!

My friend Teresa at work has given me the "heads up" on a house that her friend is wanting to sell. I believe she said it is a 3 bedroom 1 bath with over 2000 sq.ft. It also has a sunroom, which I would LOVE! The only problem... Not sure how much she is asking. The Hubs and I are planning to drive by it tonight and then give her a call to set up a time to actually look at it. It's really cute!


Here is another cute house in Park Hill. It is a wee bit small, but it's so adorable. It's only 2 bedroom 1 bath with 1062 sq.ft., but it's SUPER cheap! What do you think?



I'm still without a camera and it is about to drive me insane. We went and looked at some the other day, but I decided to hold off until Brent gets his settlement money so I can get the one that I want. Not that I have that much going on right now, but it's still nice to have one. Anywho, keep me in mind if you come across a house you think I might like! I'm open to any and all suggestions, well, within reason of course! HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment