Saturday, July 11, 2009

Loving My Weekend

Thank god for the weekend! You work your butt off all week and then have to cram all the things you have to get done into 2 days, but I live for them. We are about to go around to some garage sales and see what "junk" I can score. I know, I know. I said the last time that I hate garage sales and I'm never going again, but I'm a sucker, I can't help it. We also have an appointment today at 3pm to go and tour the house my friend Teresa told me about. We are going to call the other FSBO home and set up one with them too. Might as well, since we'll be in the neighborhood. I really love looking in peoples houses! I am so nosey! I even thought about going to Realtor school and getting my license just because that would be the ultimate job in my book, but then I quickly realized I would actually have to sell a house to make any money. Mmmmm... We also decided that the super cute home that was only 2 bedroom 1 bath was too small. We have to think about the future. If we decide to have a kid, we have to have a place to put it! HA! Anywho, better get going, it's already late in the garage sale world!

No comments:

Post a Comment