Thursday, July 30, 2009

Apparently, I LOVE My Name!




Have you guys seen these things? I'm going to try and make one myself, cause these things are outrageously expensive! I've went to several different websites and they range from $150-$200! I'm pretty sure all I would have to do is buy the frame (which Hobby Lobby usually has them for half off) and the mat and just have Hobby Lobby cut the mat to the size I need and presto, I have a radical frame! Has anyone else tried anything like this? I thought I could find the letters of my name online and just send them to Wal-Mart or some place like that and have them printed out (and that is super cheap). I'm excited now and I don't want to wait until next pay day... As soon as I get one done, I'll post pictures on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment