Friday, July 31, 2009

Damnit!


The cute little house on South "S" is sold AGAIN! I finally heard back from my Realtor this afternoon and she said it has been snatched up once again. I wonder what they actually paid for it since it was only listed at $89,900.


We came across this one today at lunch. It is over off of Park by Brent's Grandma's house! It is 3 bedroom, 2 bath with 2 living areas and a sunroom, 1,752 sq.ft., large detached workshop with electric, storm cellar and 2 car attached carport.

I emailed my Realtor back and told her about this one and the other one I saw on South 33rd Circle. I hope she can squeeze these in tomorrow. We are set to look at the house on South P at 10am and I can't wait! I'm so excited. Looking at houses is awesome! I am so nosy!

No comments:

Post a Comment