Saturday, August 1, 2009

Good Day

I have literally been up since like 6:30am. We got up early to hit a bunch of garage sales before we went and looked at a couple of houses, but it started raining for awhile, so we didn't get to as many as I would have like to. I didn't get anything except for a couple of Better Homes & Garden magazines, which were only .10 cents each! Not bad.
We went and looked at the house in Park Hill and we both love it! It's so cozy and cute. It has a really cute front porch that I would love to put a couple of rocking chairs on and an awesome back patio area. We also went to look at the house in Druid Hills and it wasn't what I hoped it would be. It looked nice on the outside, but the inside is a different story. It would need A LOT of updating. Not to mention that it sloped on one side. Oh well, we'll just mark that house off of the list. We didn't get to look at the one off of Park that we saw, but hopefully we can get to it next week sometime.

We went by Hobby Lobby yesterday and I hit up the clearance section again and found this awesome "basket". We got it to put in the kitchen to put our apples and bananas in. It was like 60% off, so I think we paid only like $12.00 for it. I'm loving the clearance section at Hobby Lobby! I can't wait to go back. Brent absolutely HATES going there with me, but he's such a nice hubby he comes with me and tries to keep the complaining to a minimum. Go and check it out and tell them that I sent ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment