Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tomorrow

I'm tired and the garage sale hasn't even started yet. I had 2 people actually stop by today after I got home from work and I was working out in the garage. I had the garage door only half up and people were talking to me under it! Therefore, I made $40.00 before my sale officially started. Not bad. I just hate it when people do that crap. I have a feeling it's going to be a long weekend. I HATE having garage sales, they are such a pain. My goal is to get rid of EVERYTHING. None of the bargaining, just take it! HA! Hopefully I can pocket a few bucks to put towards the new house. We'll see. Luckily for me, the Hubs is off work tomorrow and has agreed to help me with it! Saturday my friend Ashley will be coming over to hang out and help. Not looking forward to tomorrow. I'll let ya know how I do! Keep your fingers crossed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment