Friday, August 7, 2009

TGIF!!!

I'm trying to create a new look for the ol' bloggy blog. I get bored of the same thing and I usually get bored pretty fast. So, there might be some more changes over the next couple of days.
Not much else is going on worthy of blogging about. Still looking at houses! We did go and look at South P again earlier this week as well as the new listing on South S. We both really like the one on South S. It's bigger with 3 bedrooms and 2 living areas and has an awesome sunroom! Not to mention that this one is cheaper than the other one we both really liked. I heard through the grapevine that there will be another home on South S that will be listed on Monday. Hmmm... I wonder which one! I'll just have to check that one out too! You can never look at too many houses. This time around we've decided to take our time, look at a bunch of different houses so we don't rush into anything like we did the last time! And I just LOVE looking at other peoples houses! I get such a kick out of nosing through other peoples stuff. HA!

I am excited about one thing I have going on this weekend. I recently blogged about name frames, well we found this type originally at an antique store in Van Buren. This local lady makes these and had some displayed with her card in one of the stores we went to a couple of weeks ago. We later saw the same type of frames at Inscriptions here in Fort Smith and they were selling them for $60.00! Anyway, I emailed the lady and she makes these and only charges $7.00 per letter and that is it! That includes the frame and everything! So, I have an appointment tomorrow to get one with our last name on it and it's only going to cost us $35.00! I'm so excited. With these you can hang them or set them up on an easel, which is what I think I will do. I think it would look better that way! You can check out her website at: www.anameframe.com and if you are interested in getting one for yourself, you can email her at: cherylhosier@cox.net. She gives you the option of picking them up (so you don't have to pay shipping) or she can ship them to you through UPS. I'll post some pictures of ours tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment