Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Birds of a feather...

I've been liking birds lately. It all started with me venturing into Betsy's down on the Avenue and I came across these 2 adorable little decorative birds. Now, my new thing is, if I find something that I like, I leave and if I can't stop thinking about it, I'll go back and buy it! Well, I spotted these little birds on Saturday and I've been thinking about them ever since! I can't wait to post some pictures of them on here. In the mean time, I've been checking out the Pier1 Website and found some cute things you should buy me! Most of them are on clearance if that helps any! www.pier1.com


I love this little ceramic pot! Not only could you plant something in it, but you could also use it in the house to put your keys in or a pen/pencil holder or something like that AND it's on sale for $3.18!!


LOVE THIS! It is a terra cotta pot that comes with chalk! Wouldn't these look awesome in a kitchen on the window seal? And the best thing about them is that they are on sale for $1.98 each!


I have been looking for a lamp for my living room that would match my curtains and I'm thinking this one might be it! $29.98


And how about these bad boys! They are cute, but not as cute as the ones I bought from Betsy's, but still cute! The big downer is they are not on sale, boo.


And last, but certainly not least, I came across this shower curtain on another blog that I follow and I absolutely love it! Here is the kicker, I found out the shower curtain came from Target so it should be easy to find, right? Wrong... I have discovered that this shower curtain is so popular everyone wants one! I have checked our Target which they have it on display, but do not have one. Hmmmm, I wonder if they could check their store room... I've checked the website, Ebay, Etc. If you happen to come across this shower curtain, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! I will be on a rampage until I find one and it's hanging in my bathroom. :)

That's it! Now go out and get started on buying me all of this! I might just have to drive by ol' Pier1 today and see if they have any of this stuff in stock!

No comments:

Post a Comment