Sunday, August 2, 2009

Flower Power

This weekend I decided to try and make a flower planter like the one I saw on the personalized website that I posted on here the other day. I already had the galvanized "tub" that we bought many years ago just laying around out in the garage. We went to Sutherlands and found some spray paint made by Rust-Oleum in a gold color and spay painted the tub, then I got some Impatiens that they had for only $1.49 for a 6 pack. I got 5 sets of them and some potting soil and that's it. I spent maybe $20.00 on everything and I must say I think it turned out awesome!



I went to Hobby Lobby to check out their picture frames, but they didn't have them on sale, so I'm going to wait until they have them 50% off before I tackle the personalized name picture frame. I'm so excited, I can't wait to get started on that project! It's almost time to go pick up our pizza and settle down to watch a new episode of True Blood. The weekends go by way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment