Friday, August 21, 2009

Mama, I'm Coming Home


Well, it's official. The Hubs and I are moving back to our old hood in Fort Smith, Park Hill. After several months of searching, we found a house we both really like on South S. After several offers/counter offers, we all agreed on a deal! I'm so excited and I just can't hide it. So, if everything goes smoothly, we will be in our new house around the beginning of October! Just think of all the new and exciting things I get to blog about in the upcoming months! Yippee!
I'm having a "Contribute to my down payment" garage sale next weekend! I think I might hit up my daddy-o to see if he wants to contribute anything to the sale to help out his daughter. I would like to get the money saved up all by ourselves and not have to borrow anything from our families. I'm tired of owing people money! It gets old after awhile! So, I thought a garage sale would be an easy way to rack up a few hundred buckaroos at least!


Here is a picture of the formal living room at the new house. I can't wait to get my hands on this room! Okay, I can't wait to get my hands on all of the rooms! HA! But, we have never had a formal living room before. I can't wait to start painting and buying curtains and start decorating! How exciting! And then I'll have my first BBQ or cocktail party! Aaaahhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment