Sunday, August 16, 2009

Miles and Miles of Expensive Crap!

What a let down is all I can say about Bargains Galore on 64. I started out the day with full of hope and excitement, but all of that quickly ended. We started out in Alma and went as far as Altus. By then, we had enough of Bargains Galore on 64. Actually it should be called a bunch of crap that is priced way too high! I did find a few things I liked, but refused to pay the high prices. I only ended up coming home with 1 thing which I'll post a picture of tomorrow. So, I spent a whopping $3.00

After we got back to Fort Smith, I stopped at a few different stores and found a couple of things. So, all and all, I should have just stayed home, but then again we had a good time! Here are a few pictures I took of the chaos! I will post more tomorrow of what I came home with. Not sure what I'll do with it all, but you know me, I'll come up with something.




I did save the best for last! I found this bit of intelligence in the grand ol' town of Altus. I promise, you'll never see a "pattern" and not think of this and laugh ever again!


No comments:

Post a Comment