Wednesday, August 19, 2009

BUTTONS! BUTTONS!


Okay, so they are not real buttons, but they are called Billy Buttons aka Craspedia aka Woollyheads which are genus of daisies, and I LOVE THEM! I found the coolest Orla Kiely Pitcher on the Target website I plan on purchasing tomorrow that these would just look lovely in! and the best part of it all, the pitcher is on sale for $7.98!! I'm not real sure where to purchase these rad Billy Buttons, but I plan on searching everywhere this weekend. I've already located them online, but I would rather try to find them local if at all possible.

I would post a picture of the Orla Kiely Pitcher, but unfortunately I am unable to save the picture on this crazy Mac computer I'm using at work, so you will just have to take my word on it and see it when it arrives at my door...


No comments:

Post a Comment