Wednesday, August 12, 2009

South S


We are going to King Realty today at 4:30 to meet with our Realtor to get some more information regarding the house on South S. Apparently, the sellers are pretty motivated to sell it. The house needs a lot of updating, but for the price, it could be done. I love the front sunroom. I could do so much with it. The formal living room would just need a new coat of paint and some pretty curtains! Same for the dining room. The big problems are in the kitchen and bathroom. We would want to replace the counter tops and flooring, get new appliances (doesn't even have a dishwasher), paint, etc. The 2nd living space is being used currently as a bedroom, so I would replace the carpet and paint. This is the only room that has carpeting in it, which is AWESOME! The bathroom needs new flooring and updated fixtures and it actually has a window in the shower area. It's not one of those "frosted" windows either, it's an actual see my goods window. So, we would definitely need to get something done with that. I don't just show my junk for nothing! The bedrooms would need repainting and the backyard would need some work with landscaping and I would like to add a deck and privacy fence.
Dang, that sounds like a lot, but like I said, for the price, it is totally doable! I guess we'll see what happens. Stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment