Friday, August 28, 2009

Garage Sale

I have to say that I completely believe in the power of advertising and that's not just because I work at the Newspaper. I put an ad in the paper, okay it was a really nice ad and had it start a few days in advance and WOW, it really worked. I have never had a garage sale on a Friday before, so I was a bit nervous about how it was going to turn out. I had the sale planned for Friday and Saturday and I no longer have to have one tomorrow!! People were coming over last night wanting to look at stuff, so I actually made money before the sale started! Not Too Bad! I had the sale scheduled to start at 8am, and I had people lined up in their cars at 7am. People get completely crazy about garage sales! I didn't even have time to put up the garage sale sign that my husband made for me or take any cool pictures for you to see.



Anyway, I sold all of my big stuff I wanted to get rid off and was left mostly with clothes, which I plan to take down to the consignment store tomorrow. Here is the aftermath...

So, the money I made went entirely to pay the guy who inspected the new house today. I'll save that blog for tomorrow! Easy Money... All Gone...

No comments:

Post a Comment