Monday, August 24, 2009

Movin' Right Along

We got the inspection scheduled for this Friday on the new house. I'm excited, but kind of nervous. I hope they don't find too many things wrong with the house! We are going with a different home inspector than who we used when we bought our house in Greenwood (he no longer does home inspections). I hope this guy is just as good! The seller has agreed to fix up to $250 of the things found. I'm sure there will be more than that, but we'll just have to pick and choose what to have fixed. I hope there isn't anything major! The sellers have also agreed to pay for us a 1 year home warranty, which eases my mind a little more. If anything messes up or quits within a year of us buying the house, it is replaced. I have a feeling the air conditioner will be one of the first things to bite the dust, it's pretty old.
Everything is moving right along! I hope it continues to do so without any "bumps". Keep your fingers crossed for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment