Monday, August 24, 2009

Red, Red... Magazine Rack

I went back and forth on what color I wanted to paint the magazine rack that I purchased from the antique store here in Greenwood. At first I wanted blue and then red, then blue... I finally decided on red. I love red! and there is a bit of red in my couch pillows, so I think it will fit in nicely.

I can't wait to get everything arranged in the new house and post pictures! Hopefully, everything will "work" together once we get there. I guess you'll just have to stay tuned and find out!

We went to Wal-Mart earlier and I found this to make my own Garage Sale sign! Well, actually I'm going to have Brent do the wording cause he can make it look a lot better than I can!

So far the garage sale is still on! I don't have a ton of stuff, but hopefully I can get rid of the stuff I do have. I do not want to have to waste time packing it all up and trying to find something to do with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment