Monday, August 3, 2009

Wallpaper Me Up Scottie


Since we looked at the house on South P over the weekend, I decided I want to take another peek at it, because we BOTH really like this house. I want to check out all of the small things I missed on the first go round. We have another appointment set for Wednesday! I can't wait!


So, since I'm insane, I've been thinking about how I would decorate this house given that it's smaller than our house now. This is a picture of the formal dining room. I personally am not a fan of the red walls, so that is obviously something I would change. I thought about maybe wallpapering the bottom half of the walls with a pretty floral wallpaper and painting the top half of the walls a coordinating color. This dark red makes this room seem super small to me. Now, this would take a lot of convincing on my part, because my husband is not a fan of wallpaper and/or flowers! Hee Hee! But, he's just going to have to take the backseat on this one. I think it would look so pretty. I've never had a formal dining room that I could fix up!





No comments:

Post a Comment