Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rain, Rain Go Away

It's raining and it has been raining pretty much since I have gotten up this morning. Unfortunately, I'm at work and I can't go back to bed. Today is going to be a long day. After work the Hubs and I are planning on going to my Realtors office to make an offer on the house on South "S". So, I'm pretty excited about that! Afterwards, I am meeting my friend Ashley for dinner, drinks and girl talk! It's been awhile and I'm really looking forward to it. Whenever I have plans, it always seems like my work day just drags by.
On another note, I am planning on having a garage sale next weekend to get rid off all the crap in my garage that we won't be taking with us when we move. Plus, any extra money we can put towards our down payment will be great! I'm really not looking forward to it, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment