Thursday, August 20, 2009

I Spy...

So, I'm doing a little "work shopping", okay, bored at work looking on the internet at things I would like to purchase or have purchased for me **Hint Hint: Birthday Coming Up** and I came across these things I thought were interesting enough to share with you guys!

Now first off, I ordered my Orla Kiely Pitcher today from the Target website and ended up spending the same amount on shipping that the actual Pitcher cost (now what kind of deal is that), but what could I do? The local Target here did not have any in stock and it would cost more in gas to drive to the Target in Fayetteville.

Now, I'm new to Orla Kiely, but I must say, that I like what I've seen so far and I look forward to seeing more in my crib!


Now, I found this lamp on the Pier1 website and I think I like it better than the green one I fell in love with first. It makes me want to rethink my whole decorating scheme or maybe I could get these for another room in my house. It's such a beautiful blue!


I LOVE these curtains and I have absolutely no idea where I would put them (dining room maybe?)


Wouldn't this pillow look adorable in those blue wicker chairs I've been eyeing from Lowe's? I think so! It makes me want to go buy them even more now and especially since the pillow is only $12.88 at Pier1!


Now, I'm having an "I can just kick myself" moment. When the Hubs and I were at the Bargains Galore on 64, we saw several of these type of soda crates. We decided that we wanted to buy them AFTER we left and couldn't remember where we saw them at! Lovely, huh? Anywho, have no fear, Pottery Barn is selling these bad boys for a whopping $15.00 a piece. I guess I'll have to catch them on the sale rack or find them at a garage sale or something. $15.00 a piece is a little too pricey for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment